November 13, 2011

Weekend sewing...


I really should be thinking about Christmas shopping but I just don't feel like it. Maybe it has something to do with the 15 presents I have to get for kids ranging from 7 months to 14 years... I decided long ago that I love making gifts for most occasions like new baby, birthday etc, Christmas gifts making is not fun, it's more stressful than anything.

So instead of making plans for Christmas shopping, I did what I do best on Sundays - I procrastinate and then gone on a crafty tangent. Ha, brilliant!  : )

Today I made another knitting project bag. You never have enough of them and I am still practising on zippers sewing, of course! what else?

I based this bag on Amy Butler's Origami Bag Set from the Amy Butler's Style Stitches book, minus the origami affect, plus a wristlet. I love this fabric which I bought a long time ago and then I found in my stash another fabric with woodlands animals on it : ) light bulb moment so here we are... : ) I wish I remembered to put a pocket in the inside - oh well, next time.





It's 35cm wide and 12cm tall with a gusset of 10cm - perfect size for the shrug

Yay! CRAFT ON!



No comments :

Post a Comment