Maybe some eyelashes or teeth?
Anyway, my pattern is for an iPhone 4 though it can easily be modified to fit an iPad or Kindle or any other tablets.
- Magic cast on 16 stitches on each needle, 32 in total
- Rotate work, slide top needle through
- Knit in the back loop across the 16 stitches, rotate
- Knit across the 16 stitches, rotate
- Put stitch marker on. Knit in round until work measures 9cm
- Knit 1, bind off 14, knit 1
- Knit across 16 stitches
- Knit 1, cast on 14, knit 1
- Continue to knit in the round for another 3cm approx
- Bind off using kitchener stitch.
- Weave in ends