August 13, 2011

Look what the postman got me this week!!!!!

Maybe I have a problem but I can't help drooling over these books... and I was giddy with excitement when the packages arrived this week!

All of these except for the Handmade magazine came from Fishpond.com.au. I have a 12 month subscription of the Handmade magazine, last Christmas' present from a family member. 
First up, Spud & Chloe at the Farm by Susan B Anderson - so cute!!! 



Then Socks from the toe up by Wendy D Johnson. The socks are just gorgeous!
Check them out:
and I like these

and these
 oh and these too

Then The big book of Knitted Monsters by Rebecca Danger... need I say more really... it's full of cutesy goodness!

I smile everytime I see these:

and these

and ah these - so cute!!

Oh, and the Amy Butler's Style Stitches... OMG, how pretty are these fabrics and the patterns???? I had wanted this book ever since I heard about it last year. I stalked it on all the online book stores I did... until recently I decided to just get it! Just some prettiness below:




While I am sharing purchases, I ought to include these as well! I bought these patterns from ETSY last week from NapKittenPattern



Lastly while I am at it, I am sharing this too! Last edition of the Handmade magazine has the quilt of my dream! I am not quilter though I must say seeing this pretty quilt is enough for me to want to learn more.



Looking at all of these crafty goodness around me, I have that full belly feeling... : ) 

So I really should get on with actually doing some crafting...

No comments :

Post a Comment