April 26, 2011

Amigurumis

When I started writing this blog in late 2009, I was completely in love with all things amigurumi. Although I still love making and designing them, I have also picked up other techniques and craft along the way.

Over this extra long Easter and ANZAC Day weekend, I started tidying up my files and noticed some earlier days amigurumis I made when I discovered this cutest Japanese crochet technique. All of these were designed by others and most of these were never blogged about so this morning, in honour of the craft that started my blogging journey, I have made a mosaic picture of the first amigurumi creatures I made.


It is still on my to-do list to finish the 12 Zodiac animals I started designing since March 2010, only 6 more to go...

So back to more crafting less surfing the net!

No comments :

Post a Comment