January 15, 2011

Queensland Flood Relief Auction #4 - Doraemon







Bio:
Doraemon? he is a legend isn't him... Those grew up in Asian cities would know him so well, no need for me to introduce him here. This is my version of Doraemon...
He is handmade by me and he is an amigurumi made in 100% soft baby wool except for his red nose in acrylic. 
He is 10cm tall, 10cm wide (from arm to arm) and he is roughly 30 grams
Everything is stitched in and the bell can be removed if necessary

To bid for my Doraemon is easy - here is how the auction works:

1.  Bidding will start at $5.00 (Australian).
2.  Place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address.  Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder. 
3.  Your bid should be in 50 cents increments.
4.  This auction is open to everyone. I will pay for the postage for all Australian residents. If you are overseas, please contact me and I will calculate the postage for you. To give you an idea, up to 250grams to Hong Kong by air is approximately AU$8.40 and US is approximately AU$9.55. 
5.  The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6.  At the close of the auction, I will contact the highest bidder who will then need to the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal. Please send me proof of payment via email and I will post Doraemon to you.


Thank you so much!! Happy bidding and good luck!!

6 comments :

  1. Hi Amanda,

    In support of your generous efforts (and Doraemon), I would like to start the bidding at $10.

    Jess at joyoung@soyabean.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, $15 from me please.
    (and thanks for dropping by my auction too!)

    chantal_j[AT]hotmail[DOT]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chantal, I love your rubber stamps too! Good luck with your auctions as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda,

    Doraemon is really cute! I know a couple of kids that would love him!

    $20 from me.

    Karen

    kmj01@iprimus.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karen, that's very kind of you! good luck!

    ReplyDelete