Queensland Flood Relief Auction #3 - Marcel the Cat (artist)
Marcel is very stylish - of course he is a contemporary artist! Don't you just love his turtle neck sweater with those turquoise pants...
Marcel is handmade by me using Elizabeth A Doherty's pattern. He is made in 100% soft acrylic yarn but his sweater and beret are 100% wool
He is 28cm tall, 16cm wide (from arm to arm) and roughly 170 grams
Everything is stitched in and his eyes are safety eyes so should be safe for little people but I would recommend adult supervision
To bid for Marcel is easy - here is how the auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $5.00 (Australian).
2. Place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid should be in 50 cents increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone. I will pay for the postage for all Australian residents. If you are overseas, please contact me and I will calculate the postage for you. To give you an idea, up to 250grams to Hong Kong by air is approximately AU$8.40 and US is approximately AU$9.55.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the highest bidder who will then need to the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal. Please send me proof of payment via email and I will post Marcel to you.
Thank you so much!! Happy bidding and good luck!!