Queensland Flood Relief Auction #5 - Honey the bear
Honey is the cutest bear I know.
Honey the bear is handmade by me using Ana Paula's pattern. She is made in 100% soft acrylic yarn. Her honey pot is made from 100% baby wool.
She is 12cm tall, 12cm wide (from ear to ear) and roughly 40 grams
Everything is stitched in but she does have two large button eyes so not 100% safe for the very little people.
To bid for Honey is easy - here is how the auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $5.00 (Australian).
2. Place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid should be in 50 cents increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone. I will pay for the postage for all Australian residents. If you are overseas, please contact me and I will calculate the postage for you. To give you an idea, up to 250grams to Hong Kong by air is approximately AU$8.40 and US is approximately AU$9.55.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the highest bidder who will then need to the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal. Please send me proof of payment via email and I will post Honey to you.
Thank you so much!! Happy bidding and good luck!!