April 11, 2010

Scarf progress - a week on...


So a week has passed since my last update on the cable scarf. I am pleased to report that I have doubled the length (68cm). I have been really good. I knitted on the way into work and on the way back and I managed not to poke anyone who sat next to me! For two separate nights, I even knitted in bed just before I fell asleep.

Although I am very a compact person when on the train (because I need my personal space), I thought to make things easier, this weekend I got myself some shorter knitting needles and they are made of bamboo so they don't clank (or "chime" as I call it) as loud and less risk of crossing the personal space boundary.

I am beginning to think that I have a chance in finishing it before 30 May.

Until next time, take care and blog soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment