January 25, 2010

Sharkie Mockie



I decided to stay away from glue and metal frames this weekend so I made something different today following a request by hubby...

Due to his work, his mobile phone gets very dirty very quickly. So I got him a plastic case which was dropped and broken this week. We promptly replaced it with another plastic case but he knows dust and dirt will still get inside the case so he asked me if I could make a little bag pouch like what the camera has... I said we could get him a mock which of course he didn't know what I was talking about. After I explained what a mock is, he said "but you have all those socks in your stash, why don't you just make one?"

Ding ding ding ding... Of course I could make one! So I did and decorated it like a shark! The theme music from Jaws the movie has been playing non stop in my head : )


No comments :

Post a Comment