January 1, 2014

A fun 2013 and a even funner 2014!!

So it's 1 January 2014!! There is no point wondering how time has gone so quickly cause it is only going to go quicker… A look back of 2013 makes me smile, a big smile… It was my first "try new things" year and try new things I did!

A round up of those "new things":

Dreamers Market stall in March


Screen printing workshop in April


Custom orders


First time at the Merriwa Festival of the Fleeces




Consigned my creations at a physical shop!


Started to teach my very own Beginners Amigurumi workshop


These were just the totally new, out of comfort zone, things… and then there were those projects I continued to work on and tried new techniques on.

 Sunnyside Cardi - officially done 




 I socking love the walking foot! 


Softies for Mirabel Foundation workshop
 I have my sewing mojo back! Introducing the Cavernous Carpet Bag 
 Secret squirrel business is out of the bag! 
2014 is going to be a bigger year, a year fill with lots of fun creations. There is going to be learning new things, meeting new people, making more amigurumi, sewing more of everything!!!

Here is to a happy, healthy and safe year!!

Stitch with love...




2 comments :

  1. Love all your projects you've been working on, such a different
    range of things you've made. I love the Festival of the fleeces idea,
    I bet that brings the community together. Keep having fun with your
    crafts.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita! 2014 is another inspiring creative year, I can feel it!

      Delete