April 2, 2013

I am so excited! and I just can't hide it! I know I know I know I know...

Woohoos! I just sold my first custom order! Yep I did! TONIGHT! I did! The look on my customer's face was priceless... she actually squealed with excitement and then I squealed too...



Meet MISS PANDA LOVE! She has gone to her new home with this lovely girl who bought Bo the Bear with a preppy bowtie. They will be mates!

As Mr Burns would say: EGGCELLENT!

So without further a do.... [drum rolls now], here are more pics of MISS PANDA LOVE...



Check out the matching button tail! 
Some progress pics...
I was asked to add a bow so I made up three different ones  and ended up pick the last pretty bow. I made these using this and this I found on Pinterest.





 Stitch with Love.... I AM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!




No comments :

Post a Comment