December 4, 2011

Moggy Doggy socks - one done but....

Well I finished the first sock and it looks great.... only if it fits!! : ( I am so gutted. I don't know what happened as I was doing fitting regularly up until the mosaic pattern where I thought if the foot fitted surely the rest would too... Well, that just shows my inexperience.

I even gone ahead and modified the ribbing cuff a little as I like them longer....

Last night after I picked myself up from the pit of failure, I casted on the second sock and with the hard learning I did on the first sock, I am using some larger needles when I get to the leg and make sure to fit as I go. I am planning to rip out the first sock (it pains me to say this....) when I am done with the second sock...

Let's put this down as a learning experience... SIGH....



No comments :

Post a Comment