November 30, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas

You can't get away from it, everywhere you go, there are Christmas things around to remind you that it is roughly 3 weeks to the big day.

The closer it gets, the less I felt ready for Christmas! That is until today when I had most of the presents ready and they are all wrapped... The other main focus of my week long annual leave is to get organised for Christmas as we have to mail most of the gifts away. We have 12 nieces and nephews scattered all over the country plus a handful of close friends' kids I would like to get something for... as these kids get older, the more I struggle to get the suitable presents... I have also found that I am getting less and less organised as the years go by and the number of little people around us increases.

Nevertheless, I feel much more calm today then last week... These will be off to the post office in the next day or so... happy days!


More pics of the Christmas sewing to come...

No comments :

Post a Comment