September 11, 2010

I love these books


I ordered a few books from the bookdepository.co.uk a couple of weeks ago - you can never have enough craft books, especially ones that are as informative as these ones! I had only intended to get Lisa Lam's The Bag Making Bible but the other two showed up on the screen which I saw it as a sign.... any excuses.

So they arrived on Monday, there is nothing more welcoming then to hear that "thump" sound of a package hit on your desk at work while you are trying to figure out what you have done wrong with some macro formulae in some boring spreadsheet.

So I have been flipping through these gorgeous books over and over again this week. I never seem to be tired of them... unlike those macro formulae!

I can't wait to try out some of the patterns and ideas.

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment