May 30, 2010

Woof Woof

Final gift for the upcoming new niece or nephew - any day now we are told - so maybe me finishing the pressies for the little one might hurry things along?? I think the parents might be saying Aunty Amanda has no idea... Oh well, I am ready...

Introducing Woofer - I have been thinking neutral colours, once the bub is born I will add either a bow tie or a pretty bow...
One ear flipping up wasn't intentional, I ironed them but one still flips up... I love it though - my dog Sally has the same!


I based this on one of Craft Schmaft's patterns but changed the expression slightly. I think I should have stuffed more in to make it fatter.



The other pressie is a beanie but I haven't been able to take any decent pictures of it without fitting it on anyone suitable so I will have to wait until the bub is born.

So watch this space!

Until next time, take care and blog soon...

No comments :

Post a Comment