May 16, 2010

The scarf is all finished! And a back to blog land update...


Yay, so it is finished! Actually I finished it a couple of weeks ago but been busy so only just got some photos together. I am happy with how it has turned out and I can't wait to give it to my friend in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I have also finished a beanie for a new born niece or nephew but I haven't take any photos cause I don't have a little baby to fit it on - doh! Hopefully he/ she will come soon and I can take some pics then!

This last week was also my birthday (this year, I decided that there is no such thing as mid or late thirties - I am just in my "thirties" OK?). We had steamboat on Tuesday night! And this weekend, I caught up with a school friend whom I hadn't seen in almost 10 years!


Until next time... take care and blog soon.

2 comments :

  1. Fantastic job on the scarf. It looks very warm and your friend will really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern Amanda! You've done such a professional job on this one!!

    ReplyDelete