December 28, 2009

Photo mosaic


Christmas2009_Mosaic, originally uploaded by Zoomie Zoomie.
When I was writing my last post the other day I wanted to arrange the Christmas photos like a mosaic. But as a tech challenged person, I couldn't work it out straight away. After mucking around for more than an hour this morning, I have finally made a mosaic of the pictures we took in the last few days, capturing some of this year's Christmas. I must say I am pretty happy with how it turned out!

Now, I can go back to doing what I had planned to do - housework & tidying up... yeah I know that's boring but the reward is that afterwards I can sit down and get crafty (I am one of those people who can't get on with it unless the workbench is tidy)

Well, hopefully more blogging this afternoon after I have made something...

Until next time, take care and blog soon!

2 comments :

  1. I think it looks awesome! great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Selene! I was really proud of myself! Hope you had a nice Christmas too

    ReplyDelete