December 18, 2009

New purchases!!

I am so excited! I finally bought myself some patterns from Craftschmaft! A little something to treat myself, plus there is nothing under the tree from the mutt to me which can't be right, right?

Claire has set up a fantastic business, some of the cutest sock softies, I have admired her work since I first saw her at the Stitches and Craft show at Rosehill in September this year. I bought the Owl Mobile pattern, the G-Raf pattern and the Woof Woof pattern. I can't wait to try them out.

One problem - I am running low on perle embrodery thread! Hmmm... have to go get some soon!

Speaking of purchases, I recently put in an order of some cute purse kits with U-Handbag from the UK and I can't wait for them to arrive!! Please Mr Postman!!!

Lastly, I am proud to say that all of our Christmas shopping (for others) are done. All the pressies re nicely wrapped and placed perfectly under the tree. What needed to be mailed are mailed so we are all set! Phew...

Until next time, take care and blog soon!! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment