December 6, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I didn't feel very motivated today but that's what Sundays are for, right... Right... anyway, by around 5pm I felt thoroughly lazy (I mean relaxed) and thought I would make something. I rummaged through the collection of patterns I found online and decided to have a go at Revoluzza's Monster Ninni pattern (Tutorial: How to sew a RevoluzZzionary Monster / Wie man ein revoluzZzionäres Monster näht)

Two hours later.... VOILA! I am happy with the result but I think if I am to use the same light weight fabric, I ought to iron on some interfacing. Check out the pictures from flickr below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoomiezoomie/sets/72157622945708906/

I aim to make another smaller one to give this one a little friend.

Until next time, take care and blog soon...

No comments :

Post a Comment