July 22, 2012

The week that was...

Some quick pics of what I finished this week.

First up, the Puerperium Cardigan. After a nice warm wash and all blocked to shape, I sew on the buttons. I got them from Lincraft and they match perfectly with this little knit. Today we delivered Spotty Panda and my first cardi to their new owner, a cutie called Olivia who was born two weeks ago. I was relieved to see that the cardi is a little big for her right now!


Meanwhile I finished the Swirl hat I started about two weeks ago. This was such a quick and easy knit, I am definitely going to make it again. I used just over half a ball of the Filatura Di Crosa Zara Print Melange yarn, so I might be able to squeeze another hat with the leftover or I will make a pair of mitts or booties... I hope it fits my friend's little baby girl who will be 6 months old by the time she has first winter! 

This weekend, I did some sketching and experimented with couple of different ways to sew a body of a softie I am designing (doh! forgot to take some pictures!).

More crafty adventures to come....


No comments :

Post a Comment