July 7, 2012

Books!!!

I was excited to receive these books I ordered from Borders a few weeks ago. I was actually surprised at how quickly they were shipped out.


First up, check out some of the cool patterns from A Bag for all reasons by Lisa Lam of U-handbag. I have made a few bags from Lisa's patterns and I love them as they are always full of details and handy tips.





Next, look at Felt Friends from Japan by Naomi Tabatha. Do they spell cute or not!





Finally the Anatomy of a Doll by Susanna Oroyan is more a reference book rather than actual patterns.  I have heard a lot about this book (originally from here and a few other places since). Although my softies making style is not life like and generally disproportioned, I have heard that this book has great fundamental techniques even beginner doll makers like myself would benefit from.

No comments :

Post a Comment