January 15, 2012

First post 2012

Well, it's 15 January 2012! I can't believe it has been more than a month since I last posted. There was Christmas and New Year in between with the festivities and visitors and truth be told, I hadn't crafted very much anyway and this is a predominately crafty blog...

On that note, since I last posted, I received some crafty goodies (apart from other nice gifts from family and friends):

My first experience shopping at the Missouri Star Quilt Company. I came across this company from the Quilting Quickly online classes I took on Craftsy. The staff is extremely friendly and their daily deals are really good.
one yard of Forest Life On Cotton flannel from Michael Miller Fabrics
one yard ofMax & Whiskers Bubbles - Black by Basic Grey for Moda Fabrics 
A Moda Always Forever Charm Pack & Kona Solids Snow Charm Pack by Robert Kaufman Fabrics
Stranded in Oz Socks club December shipment - so squishy!  and I love this red
 
Skein Yarn Lace club January shipment - so pretty & soft
Also for Christmas, my mama got me a Kindle 3G. It's so good!! I didn't think I would like it cause I still prefer physical books but I am totally hooked. I have already read 2 books on it! So now I have reading books on the Kindle and patterns on the iPad2. How lucky am I?!

I also got this little book from my mother-in-law for Christmas. It's full of cute crochet animal patterns for kitchen towels.

I decided not to make any new year resolutions but I would like to be more crafty this year...

No comments :

Post a Comment