November 30, 2011

Lots to catch up on...

I thought I would have been able to keep up on the blogging being on holidays! Nooo of course not.... I have been on leave since last Thursday and today is my last day : ( and only now am I sitting down to catch up. I blamed the internet service provider! Of course I do!

On Friday I got a throttle warning email from our ISP saying that we had less than 20% of our peak download limit left until the end of the billing period which was yesterday. I honestly couldn't see how we used up almost 23GB worth of internet data but anyway since then I was limiting our internet use.

That's the main reason for not blogging I have been telling myself, and nothing to do with all the mad Christmas sewing and shopping and of course the two nights away we had : )

More details to come...


No comments :

Post a Comment