March 21, 2011

Help Japan - recap

It has been 10 days since the really bad earthquake and tsunami hit Japan and a few generous people have gathered and started fundraising to help Japan. I put forwarded what I had for the QLD Floods Appeal so I thought that least I could do is spread the word and have a go at bidding for some of the auctions! 

Here is a round up of what I know:

Melanie at Kimono Reincarnate listed two auctions for Japan Relief via the Red Cross. See this and this. they are so pretty. Very generous of Melanie.

Japan Quake Appeal - a great list of auctions co-ordinated by Jo at a bit of this and a bit of that



Poppytalk has also posted a list of artists on their "Love for Japan" list too

Check out Toni at Make it Perfect has an amazing auction to raise funds for Save the Children

I know there are many more but these are the ones I have come across so far. What an amazing bunch of generous people!




No comments :

Post a Comment