March 15, 2011

2011 Craft Expo at Rosehill

I went to the 2011 Sydney Craft Expo at Rosehill on Sunday. Whilst I was a little disappointed that the show had less exhibitors this year then previous years, I still had a great day checking out all the stores and displays. I bought a few things and spent a small fortune but I can justify everything, I promise - sure I can....

There was a new store this year and I was so excited to have found them... I mean I thought I would do a final round of the show before leaving and came across Hoooked Zpagetti! I bought two kits and they helped me choose the yarns and handles etc...

I can't wait to start on these but there are a few things in the queue before making something for myself I am afraid... so much crafty things to make and so little time!! SIGH - sometimes I wish I could just sit at home and make stuff...

Bag kit from Hoooked Zpagetti

A mini steam iron for my sewing craft projects, another kit by Hoooked Zpagetti, two skeins of merino & possum yarns by Touch Yarns
Gorgeous hand dyed vintage throw from Pitt Trading at Ramsgate

No comments :

Post a Comment